Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Day 64: Partly Cloudy

Day 64: I haven't learned anything yet today. I know how I FEEL today and it's just a good thing that Sharon and I cancelled the early-morning park rendezvous. My head is splitting open and my throat hurts. I "slept" in even though I'd hardly call it sleeping, more like restless snoozing. I took some Dayquil instead of my RapidCuts, so I hope I feel better soon to make it through this day.

Plan for the Day:
Meal 1: 1 Scoop Metobolic Drive, 1/4 Cup Oats, greens
Meal 2: Protein Shake w/blueberries
Meal 3: 5 ozs. chicken, 1/2 Cup asparagus, 1/4 Cup brown rice
Meal 4: same as 2
Meal 5: 5 ozs chicken or tuna, salad
Meal 6: Cottage Cheese

IF I workout this afternoon, I'm doing legs that I missed yesterday and then doing HIIT afterwards.

1 comment:

Cafeaulaitskinnyandsweet said...

What in the world? I hope you feel better soon! No headache or sore throat here, but I slept in this morning.

Hopefully we can both wish for a sunny day tomorrow.