Saturday, May 31, 2008

Day 82: YAY CARBS!!

Day 82: OMGoodness, I made it to Day 13 of the A.D. again. I love this day best of all, I think, but only because I'm not feeling the bloat yet that I'll have tomorrow. I had a very plain bagel pre-workout and then half a scoop of Surge post-workout, but only because that was it in the tub. An hour and a half later, I had two waffles, 1/2 Cup strawberries, a teeny bit of whipped cream and sugar-free syrup.

I was extremely happy to feel that I had energy overflowing after that bagel. I ate it about half an hour before doing a heavy (to me) upper body workout, and it was just so incredible to want to push push push. By the time I got to the waffles, I probably could have run a race, and now about an hour after breakfast, I still have the consistent amount of energy.

Now how do I put this information about carbs and my body to my advantage? WWBD? Or WWKD? (What would Berardi do? What would Krista do?)
Weight: 149 (-4 lbs.)
Measurements Last Time/This Time:
Neck: 12"/12"
Shoulders: 35.5"/36.5"
Pecs: 29"/31"
Biceps (relaxed): ?/11"
Biceps (flexed): ?/12"
Waist: 26.5"/26"
Hips: 33.5"/34"
Thighs: 22.5"/22.25"
Calves: 15"/15.25"
Wrist: ?/5.75"

PICS:

2 comments:

Cafeaulaitskinnyandsweet said...

You definitely look leaner!

Tracy said...

Well, that's what I thought, too, but I was hoping you'd take a look and give me that feedback, as well. I'm glad I wasn't dreaming! I'll just keep on keepin' on and see what happens. I plan on giving it two more weeks, see how it goes, then either change again or give it more time.