Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Days 57 & 58: Dead Dawg Tired

Days 57 & 58: This week I have been dog tired. I slept in this morning (slept past the snooze portion of my alarm) and just decided to rest. I think I've said this before as one of the things I've learned, but rest is just as important as exercise.

I did use my weight vest during hall duty today. I've had to be a sub the last two hall duty days. I hate subbing, and would much rather walk. So today, I finally did. It's still 15 pounds, but next week, I'll add two more pounds.

Nutrition's been good. Tomorrow I practice squats again. Someone from Precision Nutrition sent me a Youtube link of Squat RX: http://youtube.com/view_play_list?p=C03D688F10C4DE1F I looked at the one of getting the Good Morning out of the squat, because I think that's the one I'm guilty of.

2 comments:

Cafeaulaitskinnyandsweet said...

Good ideas on the video. The overhead squat is very, very difficult. I'm surprised they used it as an example to correct squat form. I used it in my last workout routine and could never balance myself enough to make the full range of motion with the squat.

Tracy said...

I haven't even tried that overhead squat yet. I thought I'd get down a regular squat with no weight and see how it went before adding more difficulty to it. It looks really awkward to do, too.