Monday, May 12, 2008

Days 62 & 63: New Plan

Days 62 & 63: Perhaps I should have titled my log as "Quest to Burn Butt Fat."

LOL

I am changing again just because I want to see if something works. I've been doing high fat, low carb --or just the carb after a workout when I've earned them, but I'm going to do an experiment on myself.I don't understand why my bodyfat isn't moving with the above plan, so I am going to be adding in more carbs throughout the day except for my last meal. I am increasing my exercise volume, as well, splitting up my cardio and my weight training.

Here's the Plan:
4:15 a.m. 65 minutes fasted steady-state cardio with a mix of walking and jogging on a 3-5% incline (treadmill)

Meal 1: 2 eggs, 3 egg whites, 1/4 C (before cooking) Oats, black coffee, Greens
Meal 2: 1.25 serving Metabolic Drive, 1/4 Cup blueberries, greens
Meal 3: 5 ozs. Chicken breast, 1/4 C brown rice, 3/4 C Asparagus, 1/4 C fresh-from-the-garden green onions. Green Tea
Meal 4: 1.25 serving Metabolic Drive, 1/4 Cup blueberries, greens

Weight Training (Legs)<-- This didn't happen. I came home from work with a migraine

Meal 5: 5 ozs. chicken, 2 Cups mixed greens/spinach salad w/onion, 4 ozs. swt. potato. Green Tea
Meal 6: 1/2 Cup 1% cottage cheese, natural peanut butter

1 gallon water

10g Fish oil throughout the day

2 comments:

Cafeaulaitskinnyandsweet said...

Sorry about the migraine headache. If you get the skinny on losing butt fat, pass it my way!

I suppose we would have lost fat by hauling ass at the park. Especially if the gangstas were chasing us!

Tracy said...

Yeah--that'd be some type of sprint wouldn't it???