Friday, May 23, 2008

One HECK of a week

I took a little hiatus for about a week. I just couldn't stand to think about fitness or logging food, or anything. I didn't want to write, I didn't want to do anything. I also had a hard time sleeping, and there was one night this past week that I woke up at 1 a.m. and tossed until 2 a.m. before finally getting up. That was definitely a tough day to get through! Went to bed at 7:30 that night and woke up feeling much better, though.

Although I've taken off with weights, I have been eating on the anabolic diet. I'm on Day 5 right now with 7 days to go. Weekends are the most difficult with all the foods that are around, so I've warned that I am not going to have a free meal (or free mealS) this weekend.

So ... tomorrow it's back on with the weights. I'm anxious to get back to it and it ought to be pretty brutal. I've got the body that I'm working towards envisioned in my head, and I'm still and yet determined to reach that vision.

No comments: