Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Day 85: Freedom of Speech

I forgot to log a funny over the weekend when I was still carb depleted:

My family and I had gone to a restaurant (yay carbs!) and my 7-year-old needed to use the restroom. After ... she needed to tie her shoes and she plopped onto the floor.

I said, "Don't sit there, Sweetie, the door is flirty."

She looks at me and caught on right away: "The DOOR is FLIRTyyyy?"

"Oh, you know what I mean; I have no carbs, yet." And we both start giggling.

* * *
Today is a steady-state cardio day, but when I hopped onto the treadmill this morning, I just couldn't make things go. It was so beautiful outside that I decided I would go to the park and walk. But then, I thought, I don't really want to drive--why not just walk through the neighborhood and beyond. So I did. I have a comedian on my MP3 player and laughed myself silly for 45 minutes + stretching. I even got to explore a little walking path in the south section of the development (it's a no-no to us northenders. I feel so naughty).

Today's food plan is:
Fish oil with every meal

M1: 1 egg, 1 egg white, 3 ozs. chicken, greens
M2: MD Shake w/whipping cream, Superfood
M3: 4 ozs. chicken, salad, mustard
M4: MD Shake w/whipping cream, Superfood
M5: 4 ozs. LEAN burger w/bacon wrapped. Salad

No comments: