Thursday, June 5, 2008

Day 87: Not just sittin' around

Day 87: Sitting around bothers me. And that's all that's going on in the mornings of my summer school. There is nothing for me to do except get on the Internet or bring stuff to read, plus I'm writing again. And I do get up just to walk around and once in awhile, I'll even leave to go to the restroom. After yesterday's bladder constriction for four hours straight, and if I'm going to squeeze in a protein shake in the middle of the morning, I will HAVE to leave that room to literally go.

So ... I've decided that for every hour of sitting around, I need to match that with an hour of activity--whether it's housework, mowing, working out, etc. We'll see how that goes.

2 comments:

Cafeaulaitskinnyandsweet said...

I spent 3.5 hours rolling Curlex. I have bruises on my knees. I asked Don if he would write L a note explaining....I thought Don was going to spit his coffee out. LOL

Tracy said...

I wish I could help you roll Curlex--whatever in the world that's for. LOL.

I'd probably spit my coffee, too, after that comment!