Saturday, June 7, 2008

Day 89: Closing in to Day 100...

Day 89: I am up a pound to 150 and I am wondering if this is ever going to happen. It's three weeks into the summer, and I think I look a little leaner--I just wish I found the magic like I did before. I guess I just need different magic!

I will give the A.D. one more week, and either tweak it or dump it. I think I'll tweak it. After next week, I think I'll consumer 100-150 grams of carbs pre and post workout on my heavy-lifting days--two of them.

I am also needing to raise my calories slowly and get out of this 1300-1400 calorie rut.

Weight: 150
Measurements: 5/31 to 6/7

Neck: 12/12
Shoulders: 36.5/35 (-1.5)
Pecs: 31/31
Waist: 26/26.25 (+.25)
Hips: 34/34
Bicep (rel.): 11/11.25 (+.25)
Bicep (flxd): 12/12
Thighs: 22.25/22.5
Calves: 15.25/15 (-.25)
Wrist: 5.75/5.75

Pictures are from 5/17/08 when I started the A.D. to now, June 7, 2008

4 comments:

Cafeaulaitskinnyandsweet said...

Can you remember if the same thing in your weight happened the last time you started the AD? I mean did you drop right away, or did you gain a little and then start to lose.

Tracy said...

Last year, the weight just lowered and lowered and lowered in the beginning. After the carb-ups, I'd have the general carb gain, but then it'd go down fast. Then the further the year went, the less I would recover from the carb-ups, so I shortened them, then I lowered the calories before I dumped the A.D. altogether.

But--also in the beginning I'd notice that my weight would go up a bit before I'd lose some fat. Like up two pounds on Wednesday, and I'd be down 3-4 pounds by weight day on Saturday. That happened about every two weeks.

What I think will go on this time around is that I'll see improvements every two weeks rather than the one week between refeeds. At least I am hoping so.

Cafeaulaitskinnyandsweet said...

Well, I can also see a difference in the pics. You look leaner in the back picture for sure.

Tracy said...

I can tell, too, thank goodness. And this new suit was NOT forgiving. It was definitely squeezing, so it's good to see that there was too little back fat to squeeze. LOL